Constant connection, brand transparency and visual impressions are the way of the web.
Be visual. When people hear information, they’re likely to remember only 10% of it three days later. However, if a relevant image is paired with that same information, people retained 65% three days later.
Social media is your key to success in the digital age we live in.
Don’t want to deal with it?
- Hire Annelle to manage your social media marketing for you!
Get Set Up on Social
- Social media accounts that are personalized to your brand, style, voice and marketing goals
- One-on-one lessons to learn how to use your new social media accounts:
- how to post on them
- how to schedule automatic posting
- how to add/follow other accounts that will boost your sales
- how to add or change your profile/cover photos
- how to create events that will engage your customers with your business
- how to change settings on your page
Social Media Level-up
- Define a goal for your social media marketing efforts
- Define your audience on the social platform and how to connect with them
- Create an ongoing plan for how often you post, the themes/content you post, the style/voice of the content you post
Set up, but not sure how to use it? Get a personalized lesson that fits your needs:
- A Lesson on Facebook
- Learn how to use
- Define your Facebook target market and their needs. Learn how to market to their needs. Define your style and voice according to your market
- Learn how often to post, when to post, and how to share content from other sources
- Learn how to interact with customers using surveys, promotions, events, live video and visual content
- A Lesson on Instagram
- Learn how to use
- Define your Instagram target market and their needs. Learn how to market to their needs. Define your style and voice according to your market
- Come up with five themes of content that emotionally connect with your target market
- Learn how to play to your customers’ visual appeal with “tiling”
- Learn how to interact with your followers to gain their trust and create stronger relationships
- Learn how often and when you should post
- Master Content Curation
- Quick and easy ways to edit visual content that supports your brand with a consistent look, draws attention from your market, and adds to your brand’s style
- One-on-one lesson on creating infographics and other promotional content
- What tools are you missing? After evaluating your personal needs, learn about smartphone apps and online tools that can help you meet your business goals
- Photography Session
- Present your company on social media on a professional and approachable level with personalized content that shows your employees, your products, or behind-the-scenes workings that make your customers feel like part of the team
- Video and photos stir emotional connection with a company’s products and mission- making customers more loyal to you and your brand
- Have visual content created showing behind the scenes processes, day to day activities, the mission that drives your business, or getting to know the employees